This is my personal learning network plan
What did your research tell you about how people share ideas in your fields?
People in my field usually share ideas on a professional network found in several medical journals in my chosen field, Orthopedic medicine as a future Nurse Practitioner. My other chosen field is in Forensics. Sharing ideas usually comes from websites on specific paths in forensics.
- What tools will best allow you to learn about new ideas in your fields?
The internet and The Journal of Forensic Sciences.
What tools will best allow you to connect with scholars and professionals in your fields?
The best tool will be word of mouth, speaking to professionals in my chosen fields. Internships and job shadowing are to be considered in my plan.
- What tools will best allow you to share your own knowledge, experiences, and ideas with other people in your fields?
By tweeting on my chosen PLN, Twitter, and YouTube videos, and signing up with Linkedin. I found quite a few Nurse Practitioners on that site.
- How public do you want to be? Why?
I want to go public. Because I want other professionals to connect with me and we can share knowledge.
- How will you engage at least once a week with your Personal Learning Network?
Making daily Tweets, following those in my chosen professions.
- How will you know if your PLN is serving you well or not?
By check daily or weekly.